The board will meet this Saturday, July 8th at 10 am. The agenda follows. Any RA is welcome to attend and observe.
Increase insurance coverage?
Pay for attorney for 501c3 review?
Five year plan (Rhonda)
Kiln update meeting (Rhonda?)
1. Six month review
2. Budget preparation
3. New credit card company
1. -current research of website options
2. -Municipal band fundraiser bake sale details
3. -Labor Day parade-thinking of purchasing pencils with our website on them
4. -asked yumiko to look thru her pictures to make some posters for studio possibly could use these photos for other items too
5. - new intern, Hannah
6. -let mktg know if there are there any upcoming events that need promoting
1. McCurdy workshop information.
2. Student Aug Gallery show.
3. Working on class session 5 soon.McCurdy workshop information.
1. Fall Raku fest
2. New gallery director
1. Fundraising report: waiting for financial report to complete
2. Mugapalooza - Dee can not do it this year - Raku feast that Nancy discusses could replace. As for Raku feast from spring the process went great. Only improvement is to have one or two team members dedicated to organizing the customer's glazed piece with their receipt. Then the pieces are grouped into kiln loads. Then the firing team loads them. I would organize that.
3. SJH - 5 scholarship have been awarded. Next is to look for one or two custom classes to be awarded. I have leads for two state homes. I will talk to them about a group of 10 10-14 yr old kids to make pencil holders.
4. Fundraising allotment. We have the best problem ever here! Our fundraising efforts have been very successful so we need to determine how to best allocate:
1. Front bay rearrange and clay moving--date?